KBH Construction Update
Martin Jahn Nursing Pavilion
- Painting and carpeting will be finished by the end of this week
- The pre-punch list will be developed by Pepper.
- The mechanical, electrical and plumbing punch list will be developed next week.
- Crown molding and siding for the columns will be installed on the Porte cochere this week and next.
- Trim and painting will be finished next week.
- ComEd came out and are pulling cable for the new building.
- On Thursday or Friday of this week, the North slab on grade will be poured.
- Drain tile along the exterior foundation walls will be installed and then dirt will be backfilled around the tile.